We love BArbados, ahve been going for 9 years but we really did not realize how much we loved it until we moved our vacation from the West coast condos and hotels to the east coast and stayed at The Crane. That breeze! Those waves on the ocean! The rooms! It was perfect. And we brought our two teenaged daughters whom complained all the way there that they were not going to like it and then did not want to leave.
We slept with the doors open and never had to turn on the air once. The sound of the waves at night put us to sleep like babies. Our girls loved having their own bedroom with their own bathroom and TV. We had a two bedroom. We did buy groceries for breakfast on the balcony. most mornings but went to the Sunday Gospel brunch , lovely. We also ate most nights in the restaurants there. Our favorite is L'Azure and for lunch The CArriage House right by the pools. Zen is supposed to be the best on the island but I disagree, I'll take L"azure over it any day. We were there during the spring break time and it was never crowded. We would go to the beach then the pool then movve to teh shade and never had to worry about all of the chaise lounges being taken at 8am, my personal pet peeve. We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1887, The Crane Resort has overlooked the pink sands and turquoise waters of Crane Beach - one of the top 10 beaches in the world as rated by the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and most recently named the "Best Beach in the Caribbean" by USA Today's 10Best Readers Choice 2015. Set on Barbados' beautiful South East coast, the oldest operating hotel in the Caribbean has effortlessly married the old-world charm of its past, to all the 21st century amenities and services expected by today's most discerning travellers. Guests are spoilt for choice with ultra-spacious one and two-bedroom suites, and three bedroom penthouses, many featuring lush gardens, private pools and rooftop terraces. There are also several fantastic dining options, including Zen, the No.1 Zagat rated restaurant in Barbados, which features Thai and Japanese cuisine, L'Azure which offers Caribbean delicacies with an international flair, The Carriage House which offers poolside favourites, D'Onofrio's, the Italian restaurant and The Grove Bar and Grill on Crane Beach which offers light grilled fare. The centre-piece of it all is The Crane Village - 55,000 sq. ft. of retail space complete with duty-free shopping, a Jazz bar, open-air dining, a fitness centre, day spa, an art gallery and the newly opened Calypso Kid's Club catering to younger guests. Guests also enjoy complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms and around the resort - even on Crane Beach - and complimentary long-distance calls to most international destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Crane Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crane Residential Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Saint Philip
- Crane Barbados
- The Crane Barbados
- Crane Hotel Barbados
- Crane Resort Barbados
- The Crane Resort Barbados/Saint Philip Parish