“Funky eating place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cutters of Barbados

Cutters of Barbados
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Cutters is a local deli catering to all food lovers; we feature flying fish cutters, very special rum punch, eggs benedict, and pizza
Reading, United Kingdom
“Funky eating place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Locals on the beach recommended this place, we ate inside in the air conditioning which was a welcome break from the walk from the beach in the mid day sun. They do deliver direct to the beach if you don't fancy the walk but I'm glad I ventured over the rocks and up the steps as the deli is a quirky place to eat, with cork walls, arty graffiti and a guitar hanging on the wall just waiting to be played.
Food was excellent - I've noted other reviews regarding price and quantity and whilst I admit I've eaten cheaper and had larger quantities elsewhere I thought it was good value for money. The Roti's were excellent and the flying fish cutter was top drawer, my 12 year old son is a Macaroni pie expert (trust me he would eat it every day if he could) and it's 2nd only to his step mum's (he winked at me when divulging this information).
After our meals we had a good chat and sampled some of the rum, all Cockspur here (bit of a Mount Gay fan myself, but ended up pleasantly surprised) and ended up placing an order which we arranged to be packaged and delivered to the airport.
In summary, if you want a really fresh, light lunch in a friendly relaxed environment washed down with and excellent rum punch then you know where to go.

1 Thank Shaun B

London, United Kingdom
“Staff are all really friendly and the foods amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

We go to Barbados every year and we always go to cutters about 4-5 times whilst we are there. The staff are really friendly and the foods amazing!!!I have never tried the v.s.r.p (very special rum punch) but that's only because I'm twelve, but it is the number one rum punch in Barbados. Roger, the owner is really nice and friendly. And I always enjoy eating there.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BajanCutters, Owner at Cutters of Barbados, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hi TravellingWombie42, thank you for a very kind note on trip advisor - we always enjoy having you here and look forward to your next visit, from all the gang at Cutters!!
New York, NY
“Near Crane, Rum Punch, Local Flavor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

If you're staying at the Crane then this little place is truly not to be missed! Lovely local spot, friendly staff, delicious and fresh breakfast and lunch (not open for dinner) options, out of this world rum punch (of all the places I tried this was definitely the best). We were very thankful that a local recommended this spot, as it was our go-to for lunch and breakfast for the remainder of the trip (much better than the food at the Crane!). One of the only places you'll find good coffee as well.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic eating experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stopped off during a explore drive around the island. Cutters is a gem of a deli, with a great choice of food and drink. The home cooked ham was especially good. The owner Roger, was friendly and entertaining together with his staff. The atmosphere is relaxing and you can even write your greetings or comments on the walls ! Try doing that at the Cliff !
It left a marvellous impression and I would highly recommend a visit, if only to see the picture of Concorde painted in Cutters colours.
Well worth a visit

Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic local flavor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This restaurant is within walking distance to Cranes beach. The flying fish sandwich and the side of macaroni casserole was wonderful. We also sampled the complimentary rum punch. The staff were quiet until approached - then friendly and talkative. They let the customer set the pace for their responses! Be friendly and they will be too.The local atmosphere and decor were wonderful. The restaurant and bathroom was spotlessly clean. It's a wonderful place outside of the bustling city. I highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014