“Will NOT Be Returning!!”
Review of Pier Hotel Rhyl

Pier Hotel Rhyl
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Rhyl
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I Was Not Happy With My Stay At All!
Room Spacious but not very clean
I found a hair in my Breakfast which looked more like dog fur
I Came a long way on business and expected something much better as the Website looked so Nice.
The room I stayed in was at the back of the Hotel near the smoking area ,I hardly had any sleep due to the volume of noice coming from outside, people drinking up to the early hours of the morning
Sadly I will Not be returning.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
10  Thank apeters66

Reviewed May 15, 2011

just got back from a 2 night stay at the pier hotel.the wife and i were in rhyl for the chess congress.well i was she was out spending me hard earned.anyway the hotel was superb the room was spotless the brekkie was fab and the toast was great done with doorstop bread really thick i shall miss that any way i would definatly recommend this place will definatly use again its in a great spot really close to everything and mini bar in the room was great and not over priced ooh and the owners were spot on too . enough said !!..

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beemermanCrewe
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Stayed at The Pier for 1 night last night, in the hospitable hands of Will & Wayne. As soon as you walk in, you notice how clean the place is, and are immediately met with a warm and friendly welcome. Our room was everything we needed and a whole lot more than we expected, especially when we noticed the reasonably priced mini bar! A very comfortable nights sleep was had in the mega comfy bed, although the pillows were a little hard for me. Was a very quiet night too. This morning we were treated to a lovely, fresh and great tasting full English breakfast, complete with the fattest slices of toast I've ever seen... proper butter too. All in all, an excellent stay and we will stay again!

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank pbeverley82
Reviewed November 6, 2010

stayed here for one nigth and it was just great was made to feel welcame as soon as we entered the hotel the room was a smoking room and and so large and so clean

the people who own it made us feel like long lost friends

the food was well cooked and hot and as they say a service with a smile and it was

Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chrismygray
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I only stayed one night on a business trip but really enjoyed my stay. I had a very warm welcome and the room was very comfortable. The Hotel was situated right on the sea front and very central for restaurants etc. There was plenty of parking nearby (meter and carpark) but I don't think it would have been too far to walk to the train station. I had a nice quiet room near the back of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank lsw8
Reviewed August 28, 2010

This hotel is the perfect base for anyone coming to the Rhyl area. You are made to feel at home from the point you walk in the door. The very friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes your stay comfortable and enjoyable. The room that I stayed in was a very large single with en-suite shower room. It had a modern feel and was recently decorated. The hotel is very clean and tidy and well decorated throughout. The standard of service and quality of breakfast is excellent. I stayed in a different hotel the second week of my trip due to the fact the Pier was fully booked up. I have to say the other hotel was very basic and dated. I would not hesitate in booking the Pier hotel again when next in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2010

This hotel is fabulous - contemporary, friendly and unpretentious! The breakfast was absolutely scrummy and so much choice. Room was very clean and comfortable - plus very reasonably priced mini bar. Plenty of parking in surrounding streets but you can pull up outside to unload luggage. Will definitely book again when visiting relatives. Can't complain about a thing!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eeyore41
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhyl
Westminster Hotel
#1 of 1 in Abergele
Travelodge Colwyn Bay
Travelodge Colwyn Bay
#1 of 2 in Colwyn Bay

Been to Pier Hotel Rhyl? Share your experiences!