“So friendly”

Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I walked in with my family, 6 of us altogether, and when we saw the size of the place we were about to walk out, but we were beckoned in and the staff put two tables together for us, I was so glad they did!
We had fresh ham and cheese sandwiches, baked potatoes and paninis, cappuccino, coffee and hot chocolate, all tasty, fresh (even the side salad was lovely) and nicely presented.
The atmosphere was lovely and all of the clientele seemed to be regulars.
The staff were friendly, helpful and polite.
I am definitely going back again, and I'll be getting more stamps on my Illy loyalty card!

5  Thank MissHooley
Almaxouri, Owner at La Galleria Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your meal and our service at La Galleria, Thankyou for your positive feedback and custom, we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Loved this place reminded me of coffee houses in New York, excellent coffee served with a gorgeous home made biscuit. Lunch was very reasonable too. Will definitely return as coffee good and atmosphere is friendly.

5  Thank bee1965

Thankyou for your positive feedback & custom and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Its a lovely cosy coffee house with great service an amazing coffee with funky designs, needs more well deserved custom!! please visit!!

5  Thank bee069

We appreciate your positive feedback and Thankyou for your custom, hope to see you again soon

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Called in after a walk, and were very pleasantly surprised by this cafe. We just had a coffee (Americano) which was Illy brand and was excellent. It was served with a home made biscuit, which was delicious. We asked for additional hot milk, and this was brought to our table straight away. Friendly staff, and a nice ambience. This cafe deserves to do well.

5  Thank hookedonholidays

Thankyou for your positive feedback about our illy coffee, Thankyou for your custom and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The proprietor, Ali, provides an excellent service. La Gallaria is clean and stylish. The coffees are smooth and tasty (and all drinks come with a delicious biscuit). The food is fresh and well presented. All this at a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere. I hesitate to write this because the danger is that too many people will discover this gem of a coffee shop, and I won't be able to get in!

The only criticism I have is that Ali does not offer soya milk, so since I've gone dairy free I've had to forgo La Gallaria's gorgeous lattes and cappuccinos and settle for smooth Americano - with that tasty crisp biscuit of course!

5  Thank PastorDaveCutting

We appreciate your positive feedback and Thankyou for your custom, look forward to seeing you again soon