“Remember the recent floods? End 2012”
Review of Ffordd Derwen

Ffordd Derwen
Ranked #20 of 173 Restaurants in Rhyl
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A varied menu catering for all tastes with daily offers and a great variety of daily specials.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had booked to go to the Talardy, this pubs sister venue, for our leaders dinner, but it was completely flooded out, so the staff kindly redirected us to the Ffordd derwen We got exactly the same meal and it was very nicely done. The atmosphere was not quite up to the talardy, but we did have an enjoyable evening. Thanks to the staff for accommodating us so well at short notice. we would go back!

1  Thank brasilgalrl

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I go here maybe a couple of times a month - usually on a Monday evening. It is very nice pub food at very reasonable prices. We live in this area, so we do notice that this place is always busy even during the winter months - so not just for holidaymakers. Very nice grills, quick service and good food overall. Keep it up!!

1  Thank shekhila
Reviewed November 11, 2012

A great place to eat, good deals on different nights. Good prices, nice atmosphere and I like the pictures of Rhyl in olden times.
You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We use the Ffordd Derwen a couple of times each month - the food is always good and the service friendly. Pick your night and get a good deal. It's good pub food and a reasonable price

1  Thank snowdonrocks
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I don't use this pub very often but I pass it every day. I decided to go there for a Mothers day lunch but I was very disappointed. The menu was quite limited, not much more than a normal Sunday.
I was there with my Grandma and my son and daughter, we had to wait over an hour for our food. My daughter didn't receive the peas that she requested even after we had reminded the staff. She waited with the food going cold on her plate but they never arrived, but the cost of them was on the bill.
Wont be going back there unfortunately.