“Brilliant Ashas!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I don't know how many times I can review this place !! As locals, my husband and I go here often. Every time the food is brilliant and plentiful. The staff are friendly and attentive - nothing is too much trouble. Family owned and family run - you will not beat this place!! We sometimes eat at other places - mostly to try the competition - as I put it.!! Nowhere nearby can beat here. Keep it up Ali and co. Be seeing you soon. Happy New Year to you all.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went as a couple and found it lovely and clean and friendly, we took our own drinks and was not charged corkage, the menu had a good choice and the set meals are great value. The meal it's self is cooked by the parents of the to waiters front of house so it is fantastic home cooked food. The waiters could not do enough for us and were friendly and informative.
Thanks will return.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I've used Ayshas a few times now, eating in and takeaway and the food is near incredible, and possibly one of the best curries I have ever had. All their meat is perfectly cooked and thinking if the chicken tikka is making my mouth water as I write this. Fantastic customer service and quick delivery (mostly 15 minutes to my door) hats off to the staff and the chef.

I would recommend the Kashmir Massala (I have mine Madras hot) its amazing!

1  Thank Zero2990
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

went back as it was so nice first time. had the exact same 3 dishes again and they were extremely tasty and plenty of meat. owner remembered us and remembered our son had a nut allergy and made sure his was cooked seperately and without almonds and coconut. very friendly and the place was full. they were mainly local people not tourists which is a good sign as they know the alternatives but choose there.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We ate here after checking a number of reviews for Indian restaurant's in the area. What we can say after visiting is that we found it to be exceptional food and very friendly service. The setting is humble and comfortable. You don't need to be dressed up. We eat a lot of Indian food and this is by far the best we have sampled for some time.... Worth a visit!