Premier Inn Rhuddlan
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewstable tablerestaurant next doormeal dealroad noiserestaurant attachedrhuddlan castlewhat it says on the tindisabled roomgood nights sleepnorth walespub restaurantclean hotelno lifta ground floor roomfree wifinight's sleepexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stopped there for one night i got there about midnight and the staff was happy and helpful. The room was very tidy and the beds were great and had a good night sleep thay was that good, i did over sleep but that was my fault as forgot to set my alarm the shower was just the right tempture and had a good strong pressure just as i like it. :-)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Stayed here while attending a course nearby. Very good access, warm welcome and very personal feel to the whole place. Have stayed at other premier Inns but this one is different as more personal. Good clean room etc and adjacent Table to Table really good

Room Tip: Book in advance to get a better rate
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My 92 year Mum and I had to find emergancy accomodation last Wednesday and Premier Inn Rhuddlan ,were fully booked. However, their wonderful receptionest phoned round for us and found us an alternative Hotel. This was going `the extra mile` and we will definately try Premier again, if that is the sort of human kindness one can expect from their staff. Congratulations! You put the ``Great` back into Britain.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We have stayed here 3 times in the last 3 month and we have found it to be excellent. It is very clean and the staff are so friendly. I have never filled a comment form before but having read the review from Ginge I had to !!!!! This can't be the same place. The restaurant is also very good with very good breakfast - not Cordon Bleu evening meal but what do you expect for meals at these affordable prices. We keep going back and are looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night whilst on business. The hotel is in a very good location and has a table table restaurant next door, which is used to serve breakfast in the morning. There is also a KFC restaurant within the complex.

The room is the typical identi-kit Premier Inn out of the box room. It is of the modern design with a flat screen TV mounted on the wall shelves. The room boasted climate controlled heating which is a nice touch, as often it is heat or nothing. The bed was comfortable and a nice choice of TV with freeview.

I decided not to eat in the table table restaurant, as I could see and Indian restaurant across the road from my window, so I decided to go there instead. I did have breakfast in the table table, and it was again the typical premier inn breakfast which is always off good quality and has everything you could want, on an eat as much as you like basis.

The hotel did offer wifi, but you had to pay for it, plus it was over a tenner, which for me is a total no go.

The only thing that is becoming a trend with Premier Inn, is the price. I have an £80 a night budget with work, and when I checked in and booked the breakfast I ended up going over this, I find this a bit annoying as they are meant to be a budget chain, and next week I am booked into a hotel which has a gym,swimming pool and free wifi for less, only a mile away.

Clean, comfortable with plenty of food choices close by, but the price will make me look at alternatives next time.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business