“Don't be put of by the location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro Restaurant

Bistro Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Rhyl
Cuisines: European, British, Welsh
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dorchester
“Don't be put of by the location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Ate in this restaurant with a family group of 8 whilst visiting relatives' (ex-Rhylite). Although sadly the West End of Rhyl is looking extremely run down, fairground site, marine lake, etc, this restaurant is the exception. Extremely friendly and attentive staff, high quality food and good sized portions. Early bird menu was very well priced. As always there is a gripe and this is it - the entrance and stairs upto the venue are a bit tatty and do not give a good impression. Although once upstairs I was pleasantly surprised. Toilets could also do with a makeover. I am being hyper critical and I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant and will definitely eat here again next time I am in Rhyl.

Visited September 2013
chrislloyd57, Owner at Bistro Restaurant, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about The Bistro..We strive to give good food,value and service.The ladies toilets and stairs are a work in progress-new ceiling,spotlights and vanity units have just been fitted in ladies.Next job is the entrance and stairs.Cheers-see you soon-Chris-chef/owner.

Rhyl, United Kingdom
“Probably the best restaurant in Rhyl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Visited the Bistro with friends on their '3 courses for the price of 2' night. We were warmly welcomed and offered a choice of table. The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. The menu choice was excellent and catered for all tastes. The food was of the best quality and portion size was good giving excellent value for money. If you want a meal prepared by chef's as opposed to pub grub this is the place to go.

1 Thank Paul J
“They deserve this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a better dinning experience... Service was very quick and efficient but most importantly the food quality was not what I expected! It was beautiful the starter was a generous size and as soon as I took my first mouth full I knew the chefs where actually chefs and not cooks. I knew I was going to be in for a good night. I boast that my father has been on master chef twice and cooks at a high standard I think he would have been happy with this quality. A friend told me it was really nice but he is a novice on food quality to be honest. But I ended up going there with a big group and out of 12 people 12 were pleasured. I didn't expect this to be of such a high quality and hopefully opening my own restaurant soon I will be able to produce the same quality as these guys. I could not rate any higher well done to everyone!

2 Thank harry_booker
Prestatyn, United Kingdom
“Constantly Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Constantly Amazing food & exceptional value my favourite restaurant service second to none with friendly professional waitresses

1 Thank AllyCudd
Church Stretton, United Kingdom
“best meal in rhyl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

service was top notch, good kind waitresses were always happy to help , the meal was out of this world and i highly recommend there great food, good menu to suit all people and a great view over looking the lake. atmosphere was perfect to suit a high standard restaurant with great decor