“They deserve this!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a better dinning experience... Service was very quick and efficient but most importantly the food quality was not what I expected! It was beautiful the starter was a generous size and as soon as I took my first mouth full I knew the chefs where actually chefs and not cooks. I knew I was going to be in for a good night. I boast that my father has been on master chef twice and cooks at a high standard I think he would have been happy with this quality. A friend told me it was really nice but he is a novice on food quality to be honest. But I ended up going there with a big group and out of 12 people 12 were pleasured. I didn't expect this to be of such a high quality and hopefully opening my own restaurant soon I will be able to produce the same quality as these guys. I could not rate any higher well done to everyone!

2  Thank harry_booker

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Constantly Amazing food & exceptional value my favourite restaurant service second to none with friendly professional waitresses

1  Thank AllyCudd
Reviewed August 14, 2013

service was top notch, good kind waitresses were always happy to help , the meal was out of this world and i highly recommend there great food, good menu to suit all people and a great view over looking the lake. atmosphere was perfect to suit a high standard restaurant with great decor

Reviewed August 13, 2013

A good friend and I visited the Bistro for Sunday lunch. I telephoned the restaurant beforehand having looked at the menu on-line and not being too taken with the vegetarian option - vegetable medley. The restaurant immediately offered me an alternative which was great. For starter, I had grilled goats cheese on potato cake. It was tasty, however I was a little disappointed as the potato cake was obviously shop bought (Warbuton's I think) and potato cakes are not hard to make. My main was leek and mushroom tart topped with cheese. This was also quite tasty but I wasn't convinced the pastry case was freshly made and not shop bought frozen. The meal was served with plenty of vegetables though. Desert was chocolate brownie served with ice cream and this was lovely. To sum up, the meal was very pleasant but nothing outstanding. In fairness, waiting staff were very attentive and the restaurant did its best to cater to my needs.. In addition, as we ordered before 1pm we received three courses for £13.95 which is very reasonable for a Sunday lunch.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Having never been to Rhyl, we checked trip advisor for places to eat. This is a fabulous restaurant. We took our 3 children (14, 8 and 2) for the early bird menu and it really was lovely. The staff were so kind and helpful and the quality of the food was outstanding, we would certainly recommend and visit again if we are in the area.

2  Thank CathCramm