This is a very comfortable hotel and the largest in Porthmadog. The facilities are excellent, particularly the annexe bedrooms. However, there is no lift to upper floors. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the food is excellent but the restaurant menu is a little expensive. For those who like a drink in the bar, the bar prices are very competitive. Overall this is an excellent hotel with friendly staff and excellent food. Your stay will be a very pleasant one indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very comfortable, 'home from home,' independently run, full-service quality hotel, the only hotel in Porthmadog. It has been awarded 3* by the AA and Visit Wales, 2 AA Rosette for its food and included in the Good Food Guide, using the best of local Welsh suppliers. Children are welcome and particularly pets in our courtyard rooms. Ground Floor rooms also available for those with walking difficulties. Private covered parking, cycle lock up, drying room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Royal Sportsman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Sportsman
- Royal Sportsman Porthmadog
- Royal Sportsman Hotel Porthmadog, Wales