Just returned from a money supermarket 2 night deal at this hotel. Had a lovely relaxing two days at the Royal Sportsman Hotel staff were all friendly, nothing was too much trouble, lovely food, nice clean rooms. Only negatives were the hotel was a bit 'dated' needs a bit of money spending on it to bring it up to date, wifi was very dodgy a silly system of getting 'codes' from reception which IF they worked! Only worked for 2 hours then you had to get a new code...... Most bizarre!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very comfortable, 'home from home,' independently run, full-service quality hotel, the only hotel in Porthmadog. It has been awarded 3* by the AA and Visit Wales, 2 AA Rosette for its food and included in the Good Food Guide, using the best of local Welsh suppliers. Children are welcome and particularly pets in our courtyard rooms. Ground Floor rooms also available for those with walking difficulties. Private covered parking, cycle lock up, drying room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Royal Sportsman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Sportsman
- Royal Sportsman Porthmadog
- Royal Sportsman Hotel Porthmadog, Wales