“Amazing food”

Dining options: Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

as we were staying in the queens we decided to eat in their restaurant one night...so the watress seated us in the restaurant and handed us the menus we decided on the tapas and we had the tiger prawn skewers chicken and chorizo skewers and the duck the food was out of this world and only £16 for 3 plates bargain will definately be coming again

• Visited September 2012

Connahs Quay
“Two visits in two days, both were great”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Whilst holidaying in Porthmadog this week my wife and I called in here with my parents on Wednesday and enjoyed it so much we returned on Thursday with her parents. Other reviewers have mentioned that this isn't the most enticing venue from the outside and they may be right but the old saying about 'books' and 'covers' rings true in this case. The customer service and food are both exceptional. From the minute we walked in nothing seemed too much trouble. Our two year old son is at the stage were he thinks he is too big for highchairs so the largest standard chair was brought to our table with cushions for him and a colouring book and crayons soon followed. These helped to keep him amused while we waited for our food and the wait was more than worth it. Great steaks, the most generous portion of (homemade) onion rings I've ever had (complete with chilli dip) and a portion of fish so big it should have had its own postcode!
To top the evening off this place is amongst the most reasonably priced I've eaten in so I left with a wallet almost as full as my belly. We returned the next night and enjoyed it just as much. Can't recommend it enough.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SteveConnahsQuay
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Food good, don't be put off by shabby exterior!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here with family, food freshly cooked and prepared. I had steak which was tender, we also had two gammon steaks which were good and a kids chicken meal - all good. Would recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank mickmickmick
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“excellent food”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

i have had all the food there and it is grat and the suff are grat the aswall i wood tall all my frends to go there and flamly

Visited July 2011
Cardiff
“Ok but looks bit shabby”
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Service and good quite but not amazing for price. Dated tho ...just ok I think. Go to the Ship much more impressive and similar price.