Nuclear blast doors that slam behind you between all rooms, and a combination of woodchip wallpaper and artex ceilings made this 2 bed apartment quite retro – in so many ways like the Isle of Man itself. It was clean comfortable and well maintained with towel changes daily. The lift and jacuzzi were sometimes reluctant and the shower a typical dribble, although the staff were welcoming and very helpful. Like the rest of the island, the inhouse restaurant was not cheap. Views were limited to the bus station although there were misty hills beyond
Port Erin was probably one of the two best or prettiest towns to stay in, and I’m sure that the combination of the location and accommodation was as good as anything on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 29 Self-catering apartments in the heart of the village of Port Erin. Guests can enjoy Free WiFi, Swimming Pool, Sauna and Fitness Room. Very close to Bus Services, Steam Trains and all amenities. Ideal location to explore our special Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cherry Orchard Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Orchard Aparthotel Hotel Port Erin
- Cherry Orchard Apartments Port Erin, Isle Of Man