“Great food and good value”
Review of Titan - CLOSED

Titan
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Great food and good value”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Friendly staff, good service in a relaxed atmosphere. Innovative, and very good, "Titan" range of main course well worth a try. Good value for money too, with reasonable wine prices.

Port Erin, United Kingdom
“Great family meal”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We arrived at 7pm and were greeted by a warm welcome, the staff are friendly and have a good idea about local people.
The restaurant is clean and has a pleasant, fresh feel to it. The decor is light and the tables have a mosaic that is attractive.
The menu is inviting and 3 of us ordered the Titan 'hanging thing' - a bit like a skewer with a stack of meat or fish on it. The meat has been marinated and you can taste the benefit of that.
Our youngster had a burger and we all enjoyed the food.
Puddings were just right and the wine was pleasant. I can recommend the Rioja at £22.
Improvements could be made with the side salad and the table layout. All in all, I will go back and enjoy the food and the stunning view overlooking the sandy beach and headland.
The sunset is amazing.
Great place for a bigger group, I think when the business really takes off, this will be the busiest place in Port Erin.

1 Thank RudolphHooker
“FANTASTIC!!! Great news for port Erin”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We went on bank holiday Monday we where greeted by smiling chefs and a very attentive owner rick. Fantastic food we had the titans a must go a must eat.

1 Thank Manx222
Yorkshire
“Great Little Find!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We travelled to Port Erin on Bank Holiday Monday on a glorious day. What a beautiful place it is! We stood on the foreshore and noticed a restaurant at the opposite end of the bay with a sun terrace on the roof. We decided to try that so we could sit outside and make the most of the sunshine. What a good decision that was!

The restaurant has large windows on the ground floor to make the most of that stunning view, but we wanted to sit on the roof terrace. What a suntrap!! It was hot and there wasn't a breeze.

My mum had a jacket potato with prawns, which came with a decent sized side salad and I'm certain about half a pound of prawns. Myself and my daughter had the steak ciabatta - delicious, served with chips, salad and a little dish of gravy - sounds odd but worked really well.

We saw two other people have a Titan, which the restaurant is named after. Its basically a huge skewer of barbequed meat (like a large Turkish kebab) served with chips, salad and dips. Although my meal was amazing, I couldn't help but drool at the Titan...

All in a great little find. Although I was only visiting the island for the weekend, if I ever find myself there again, i would, without hestitation, go this restaurant again, but next time would definitely have the Titan...

5 Thank awpoorshazza