Castleton House
$53
Travelodge
$114
$95
The Crown Inn(Marnhull)(Great Value!)
$88
Travelodge Warminster(Warminster)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
$87
$81
Premier Inn Frome Hotel(Frome)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewsbeautiful houseattic roomfresh milkhomemade jamsvisit stourheadpretty townkippersmini fridgestourhead gardenspowerful showerthoroughly enjoyed our staywest countrythought of everythingtea trayhome from homelovely breakfastrooms are spacious
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed at Castleton House as we had a wedding in the area and were made to feel very welcome. The room was well decorated and the bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was great too and the whole experience was very enjoyable and relaxing, we'd definitely stay there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LucyLondon11
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was a nice, clean and very spacius (big) room that didn`t cost too much to rent. Toilet and chower on suit, lovely!
I would gladly recomend it to others ho visit this charming town. A 15 minits walk to towncenter and some nice pubs.
Sorry fore the bad spelling but I felt that I should wright this review thou it was that good!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ylva17
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We arrived feeling very welcomed at castleton house by Gail. The rooms were very spacious and the bed was very comfortable, breakfast was delicious and everything was just perfect. We went to longleat over the weekend with it being just 15 minutes away. The location is right in the centre of mere with some really good eating pubs only seconds from Castleton. We hope to return in the near future and would strongly recommend this B&B to everyone!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Drew E
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stayed here for work so I booked Castleton to be near Stourhead. The location was excellent, right in the centre of Mere so easy to get to.

When I checked in, Gail was there and made me feel at home instantly - it was a shame I couldn't stay there longer as the breakfast the next day was great too!

The rooms were a good size and had everything needed and I had my own key so was able to come and go as I wish.

I'd certainly recommend staying here if you're in the area!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Naomik22
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Gail provided us with a great welcome. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed. Breakfast was faultless with a delicious veggie option. If only all B & B's were as well run as this one -proper hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business