“Terrible, bad customer service!”

Karma Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 139 Restaurants in Stourbridge
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Terrible, bad customer service!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I ordered a chicken tikka jalfrezi one cheese nan and a portion of chips, I ended up with the correct curry (which was swimming in oil) a portion of chips and 2 garlic nans! I called through to the restaurant where to be honest customer service is not their forte, they even blocked me from phoning them back, don't use for takeaways they are dreadful!I have used the restaurant in the past and have had a brilliant curry plus great customer service.. not again :(

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Deborah D

“Decent Indian restaurant”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We had booked a table and on arrival were seated promptly with a warm welcome from the staff. We ordered our drinks and the member of staff got the order slightly wrong but was happy to change it immediately. We ordered our food and we were pleased that the portions were just the right size and the food was delicious. The staff were friendly throughout the meal. I will say that the meals were slightly on the expensive side and there are better value for money Indian restaurants within Wollaston. I recommend a visit here.

• Visited July 2013
“Best curry I have ever had”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I live only 8 miles from wollaston and trust me if I lived further away I would still make the trip. I have eaten in plenty of different curry houses around the country from the most famous Bradford ones to the smaller side street ones and I have to say nothing compares to this place, only eat here twice a month but can honestly say from the starters to the main courses it is fantastic. Clean and very nice decor..only bad thing I can say is that I'm always too full to try the dessert ..thank you karma for the excellent food and service .

• Visited August 2013
“always a pleasure!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Excellent food, excellent staff...... Highly recommended!!!!!
We have used the restaurant on numerous occasions and are always warmly welcomed by very friendly staff and are never disappointed by the food which is always excellent!!
The spicy chicken shashlick is a must have! Enjoy :)

• Visited August 2013
Stourbridge
“Always consistent”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

As regular visitors to karma we have always enjoyed the warm and friendly welcome, the bustling atmosphere and good food. Our most recent visit was no exception. Although the menu has remained unchanged for some time now, the food has always been consistently good. On this occasion I had the Bengal Jalfa and my wife chose Garlic Bahaar. Both meals were simply presented and tasty. The wine list is quite extensive with a choice for all tastes and budgets. Karma is no fancy restaurant, however it is a good down to earth choice for simple and tasty food.

• Visited June 2013