“Nice bright restaurant food”

Clent Nurseries Coffee Shop and Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 25 Quick Bites in Stourbridge
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Nice bright restaurant food very good came quickly and piping hot prices are reasonable first time I have been here but will definitely come back again

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed December 17, 2019

Today 9 of visited Clent Nursery for Christmas lunch. Table beautifully laid including crackers. Food was excellent, friendly, helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you everyone at Clent nursery restaurant.
Merry Christmas

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank BazEm
Reviewed December 15, 2019

Can't eat here too noisy as I suffer with mennieres, this noise could cause an attack.
My friend also finds it too noisy as she wears a hearing aid.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019

My toasted tea cake was burned and extremely hard. Would have been nice otherwise as it tasted of mixed spices on the none overdone parts. Make sure you ask them not to cremate yours!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2019 via mobile

My Wife and I have been going here for years for food, but on our latest visit 16/11/19 we were eating( both had Eggs benedict) whilst it was very nice, the problem was the chef happened to come out in to the restaurant and his clothing could only be described as filthy, which made us both finish eating and leave questioning in our minds the hygiene of the kitchen. I doubt we will go back there for food again.

Date of visit: November 2019
clentnurseries, Public Relations Manager at Clent Nurseries Coffee Shop and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

Hi we’re so sorry you've had this experience. Please contact us at Clent.nurseries@gmail.com and give us an opportunity to rectify this! - J