“Christmas Day”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had a fabulous Christmas day dinner. Everything about the food was good and the service was great. So friendly and helpful . Could have had Indian or traditional. We chose traditional and weren't disappointed. Plenty to eat and were offered more if we wanted. Will look forward to coming here for next year's Christmas dinner.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is my local Indian restaurant and it is great. Until it opened earlier in the year (2013) we had to travel by car to get a decent curry. Now I am happy to say that not only does East 2 West provide a local restaurant , it also provides a GREAT curry, great friendly service and smart stylish decor.
I have sampled most of the curries from the menu and not yet disappointed. I will agree with other reviews that the portions aren't huge, but they leave you pleasantly satisfied, and there is always Bombay potatoes as a side dish for those that need them.
The area has cried out for a decent Indian restaurant for years and now I am glad to say " we have one of the best"

1  Thank Ptymo
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Over all nice food but after popadums a starter main meal with a nan and rice we all could have eaten more and was disappointed with portion sizes - would I go again ? Maybe if in the area but not if I were hungry !!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Was away for work all week and didn't want to cook after a four hour drive back from London!

Had noticed it had opened a while ago and thought we'd give it a try.

Was very impressed as I walked in, well decorated and welcoming.

Had starter and main; mixed kebab and balti chicken tikka with mushroom both of which were excellent.

Only two small quibbles the portion of rice was a little small, I usually split sides with other half but could really have done with one each, and the poppadoms were a little greasy thought the pickles and dips well made up for that.

Cost £40 for two having starters & mains with a couple of drinks each so not cheap or expensive.

In summary I will be back for more.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is our 7th visit to this restaurant having discovered it two months ago. The food is of a standard we have experienced in good restaurants our travels have taken us over the years. Well done to the staff and management in proving a little effort can achieve a lot.