“One of the Best”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Being going here for over 20 years and food has always been excellent along with welcoming staff and a good varied choice of Indian food. If you are fan of Tandori dishes chicken tikka is 2nd to none and probably the best I have ever had anywhere. Tandori fish is also excellent. would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank JenBrett

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been going to Spice of Lyfe for over 20 years and i have never had a bad meal. Their chicken tikka masala is to die for. You have to take your own booze, which makes it a cheap night. Restaurant is very clean and there are lots of tables. The staff are really friendly, and always make you feel welcome.

1  Thank 186402Barbara
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Spice of Lyffe continues to provide no nonsense good quality Indian food. Nothing is too much trouble, and closing time is when all of the customers have left. The BYO policy ensures a reasonably priced evening.

1  Thank Paolo9999
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My friedn took me here as he told me they are the best and he is from Dubia/Pakistan so he shoiuld know. Had the curry "my" style as they say. Good food.

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Went to this place to try it out as we hadn't been for years.
Sat us down and took our order when we were ready. The man didn't look up from his pad, and was very blunt and rude. Also rolled his eyes when my partner found it hard to choose, and couldn't make a decision on his main. That doesn't make ne wanna go back.....but the food was lovely! Wish they'd leave a longer gap between your starters and mains.