“Over rated”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went as a recommendation
However, Luke warm starter and difficult to slice sirloin steak is not what I would expect for £35.00.
I do not see me and my party going back
Over rated
Over priced
And frankly very very disappointing!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Good atmosphere, food excellent. Equally nice just for drinks. Always a pleasant evening out with friends - good excuse to get glad rags on!

1  Thank Katy B
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been here on a few occasions as it is local. Staff friendly, good service. There is plenty of outdoor seating but perhaps could do with a bit more inside.

1  Thank linniep68
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had a wonderful evening at the Lyttleton Arms, from the moment we stepped through the door we had a warm friendly welcome. Staff were very friendly and attentive and the service was faultless. menu had a really good choice of food, all six of us thought it tasted superb.
will definitely reccommend to anyone and will be returning soon

1  Thank CeliaS57
Reviewed January 1, 2013

New Years Eve at the Lyttleton was amazing in every way, the food, the staff the service, the attention to detail and the atmosphere, everything was just perfect. I have travelled the world with my job visiting the best Hotels and restaurants along the way and I must say last nights food surpassed them all, Congratulations to the Manager and his excelllent team!

1  Thank suemyatt