“Good and tasty food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Harry's is all you'd expect from an Indian restaurant. Good, tasty food at a reasonable price. It even has a car park tucked away round the back which is worth knowing given how hard parking in the road can be.
Oh remember its a byo though there us an off licence a few doors down.

1  Thank TheBagCarrier

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

A party of eleven of us went friday night those who ordered a starter enjoyed it.Mine a chicken chat was gorgeous and a big portion too.All curry and side orders were fab everybody enjoyed theres I had chilli duck bhuna I throughly enjoyed it and it went lovely with a chilli nan. I couldn't eat all of it as my starter was quite filling.Service was quick and speedy especially for a friday night.Again I would highly recommend Harrys cracking food n service.Harrys is unlicensed so take your own drink.

2  Thank starr39
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Lye has a reputation for its curry houses so we thought we'd give it a try. The High Street is not the most salubrious place but there are certainly a lot of places to eat. The number 1 curry house on Trip Advisor is Spice Village so we initially thought we'd go for that. On driving past, however, we saw a big flat screen TV on the wall and decided against it. A friend recommended Bengal Fusion but as we couldn't immediately see it, we went for Harry's, which looked nice from the outside. It was very busy too which was a good sign ( and it was only Thursday). Food was great and incredibly cheap!! Two starters, two mains and 3 sides cost less than £30. It's not licensed though so bring your own booze (there's a shop down the road). They also don't take cards so make sure you have cash. Staff are very friendly.

1  Thank Blonkey
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Come here reasonably regularly as it mine and my housemates choice of Balti houses in Lye. Foods always really good, deluxe naan is a must! Service always good and prices are very reasonable.

2  Thank James B
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I'm a regular at Harry's in Lye and the food never disappoints. The sauce is always rich in flavour and I always order the Harrys Special Naan which is exquisite. I would recommend this above all the other balti houses that I have visited on Lye High Street (which is nearly all of them)

1  Thank RoscoeMissH