“Christmas get together was brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of va bene

va bene
Ranked #22 of 138 Restaurants in Stourbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family run restaurant. Ideal for parties or romantic meal for 2.
stourbridge
“Christmas get together was brilliant!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Met up here for a Christmas evening with friends. Very, very busy but it was Saturday night and December. We chose the Christmas menu which was good value for money. It's was a little noisy but service was second to none and the food was delicious. I'm sure away from Christmas time this could be a lovely place to eat.

Visited December 2012

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Good place to eat.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Enjoy eveing here food good, sevice good and fairly priced. This was a nice surprise.it is the best italian we have found in the area. Date went 20.10.2012. Would go again.

• Visited October 2012
Bewdley, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have eaten here many times over the years and have always found the food, service and surroundings to be excellent. The menu is comprehensive with a good range to choose from. In my opinion the best Italian in this area.

• Visited October 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Fish Night”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went down to Va Bene last Thursday after hearing about their popular fish night. Although I'm not too keen on fish, Jag, the owner, assured me that I would not be disappointed which made me all the more excited. My partner decided to have the Monkfish and I chose to have the Seabass which came in a white wine and cream sauce with prawns, mushrooms and sauteed potatoes to accompany the dish. To my surprise, it was absolutely fantastic. Words can't describe how much I enjoyed this meal. Amazing. Even my own mother STILL tries to convince me to eat fish, so well done Jag! You've won me over. Writing about it now makes my mouth water. To end the meal on a sweet tooth, my partner and I couldn't resist the wonderful pannacotta with caramel, and an espresso for digestion. Can't wait to come back. It's a real treat - my guilty pleasure.

Visited September 2012
Worcester, United Kingdom
“lovely italian”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Friendly staff, nice table, lovely food a nice surprise really enjoyable evening, looks small from outside but stretches back into a pleasant nice size restaurant. Had a special price menu but too tempted by the steaks and accompanying sauces, started off dull with some very ordinary bread with oil, but then garlic bread was fresh and tasted lovely and main meal was fab. will def go again to try other dishes.

Visited August 2012