“Simply superb”
Review of Kinghams

Kinghams
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Shere
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kinghams situated in Shere offers imaginative cuisine in a 17th century setting. Creative use of high quality ingredients from local suppliers and farms. Artistic presentation, attention to detail and friendly, welcoming service. Kinghams offers a heated gazebo and al-fresco dining in the summer months.
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We are spoilt having this restaurant on our doorstep and so it was a no brainer when I came to deciding where to take my department for a celebratory Christmas meal.

At £27.50 for three courses you couldn't fault the value and with Kinghams you just know the food will be of Michelin standard without the pretentiousness.

Admittedly we were perhaps a more lively a group than they were used to but the service was great and very accommodating.

Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This place is so pretty and the food is amazing. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two or a larger party. Shere is the typical English village so if you get a chance, have a wander round. Food,wine and ambiance second to none.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Found Kinghams on TA and based on the reviews booked it for dinner on 12th December to take my wife and Mother in Law for an early Christmas meal. As we come from Yorkshire and Heathrow was struggling with the fog, we needed to change our table reservation twice and each time the restaurant were happy to accomodate. Now that we established the service was good, how about the food? Well it did not disappoint. Obvioulsy had the 3 course Christmas menu and the starters, main course and deserts chosen were all excellent, especially my Belly Pork. A nice ambience in a small and cosy room helped the vening fly by and we will certainly return on our next visit to Surrey...thanks and although we forgot my Mother in Law's crumble we all had a great time...Jan Beugel

1  Thank Oscarwildetime
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Beautiful setting in an historic village. The food is superb and staff friendly and attentive. A "must visit"

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We recently went for a family lunch/get together the service provided was very personal, the restaurant itself is in a lovely cottage setting with open fires etc and the food was excellent I had stuffed plaice which I have to say was the best fish I have eaten in a restaurant in England - the whole family eat a variety from the menu and everyone agreed was thoroughly lovely - I would highly recommend this restaurant for venue, atmosphere and food for any occasion.