Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Put on some heat

Took the grand kids 5 & 3 yrs old, great place for them to run around and let off steam, building... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AlanC440
Hexham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fun soft play

My two (7 and 4) had a great time and the price for entry was reasonable. My wife and I enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2019

from $31.74
More Info
from $15.24
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I visited on a Friday, it was fairly busy. Some adjustments have been made since my last visit. Mainly the removal of a few play items like the rope pulley/slide which my little girl loved.
The ball pit which has a machine that sucks the balls up a tube when the kids put them in doesn’t work and hasn’t for months now.
Toilets were clean ish but with a horrible smell.
Didn’t try the food this time as it is expensive for what it is.
Overall a place to go if you run out of ideas.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Never visited the soft play and went with my sister and her kids when I was up home visiting the family.
Coming off the main road you wouldn't think there was a soft play there but keep following the signs and you will find it. Entrance is half price before 10am so we paid £2.50 which was really good value. It was empty when we arrived and the kids had great fun playing in the football area before venturing onto the slides.
It is well laid out and not too cramped with areas for different age groups around the room. There are lots of tables around the room for adults and the coffee, drinks and food are reasonably priced.
Would recommend for a visit. Better than most soft plays in the area - check it out.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Will1607
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Been to crackers soft play in haltwhistle a few times my 18 month old really enjoys climbing around exploring and having lots of space. It wasn't to busy today either which is nice we have been before in school holidays and it was really busy. Food is nice plenty of choice for young and old. We will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank paulacommon
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Good fun place. good food and value would recommend.
Has a bigger kids softplay and a toddlers softplay and a football/basketball court

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Three year old loved this place. Great place for kids to let of some steam on a rainy day . Great choice of food and drink at the cafe which was very nice too. Soft play and facilities kept very clean. Overall very impressed and I am thinking of booking it for my child's birthday party.

Date of experience: March 2017