“Beautiful Beer!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brews Old Honesty beer there
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I dined here for an evening Meal. Before eating I had a pint of the Landlord's brew and it was nectar! We will be back for more. The dining was busy for a Wednesday evening.
I had a steak and it was cooked to my liking and very tender. My wife enjoyed her meal also.
We would have preferred to have the vegetables served seperately as the quantity was a bit overfacing but I suppose the farmers would be delighted. service was good.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a birthday meal for my Mother in Law. Group of 25 people. dispute large group service was good. Wide choice available as well as traditional Sunday lunch. Generous size portions through out, well presented. Not the cheapest but well worth if for the quality. Dining area nicely laid out and spacious. Has its own attached brewery, if you like real ales.

2  Thank Brian D
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The food was really good and the landlord was friendly. They locals even pushed me off when my car would'nt start.

1  Thank Ruth W