“Global food gets to Holbeach”
Review of Krua Thai

Krua Thai
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Holbeach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We ate here a couple of times last year, and again last week, you cannot fault the food it is excellent. Having never been to Thailand I may be speaking out of turn. The food is always excellent, freshly prepared, from fresh quality ingredients.
Service from all the staff is fine, what appears to be a family restaurant I fronted by the ever cheerful mum.
As one who complains a lot it is a pleasure to highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Radiostar

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This Thai restaurant situated on the main street in Holbeach is not to be missed! From the outside it doesn’t look anything special but looks can be extremely deceiving.. The food and service at Krua Thai is exceptional.. I’ve never experienced better Thai food. Although the decor is slightly dated, this does not reflect the standard of the food or service. Prices are very low considering how tasty and well-presented the food is.. Worth a lot more!

This is by far the best restaurant in Holbeach and the surrounding area and is suitable for people of all ages/tastes. The staff are very friendly and happy to recommend dishes or to provide a combination of dishes based on your preferences. Their takeaway service is very efficient & the standard is not compromised.. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank hvwxo
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Every bit as good as the other reviews suggest. We had duck in tamarind sauce which was delicious, and the service was speedy and friendly. Ok, the decor is dated but prices reflect that and if it looked more up-market, we would probably have to pay more. Now have this restaurant on speed dial and can see it being a regular venue.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

The first time I have been to this restaurant in the town I grew up in many years ago. I will have to visit again soon-what a find! Great food and friendly staff I don't like my food too spicy but I picked the meals from the menu without the red chilli sign. Brilliant, great taste and fantastic sauces. I couldn't find fault with anything I will be back and bring friends. Loved the friendly cheerful service.

1  Thank landlubber66
Reviewed June 1, 2014

If i hadn't read the reviews we might have passed this by. Fortunately it lived up to expectations. the service was friendly and attentive, and the food was delicious. An enjoyable experience.