“Refreshing”

TK snax
Ranked #8 of 171 Restaurants in Gosport
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, South American, Central American, Jamaican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: From 6.30Am we are serving Hot Drinks and Bacon Rolls to all the Ferry and Bus passengers sending them to work with some food in their tummy's. Lunchtimes the most delicious succulent Spiced Pulled Pork Rolls, Tasty TK's Burritos and Goat Curry. We also have a range of freshly filled Rolls, fresh ground Coffee, Late, Cappuccino, Tea, Hot Chocolate and our legendary home made Rock Cakes. We serve all our food throughout the day until 4.30Pm We specialize in Mexican, Belizean and Caribbean street food also a fantastic range of spiced succulent Pulled Pork, Why not try our NEW range of hand formed burgers triple stacked or stuffed if you are hungry, we serve food with taste to eat in or takeaway. Phone orders welcome, you can also order on our Facebook tksnax page or your mobile. We have recently spruced up the windows to make us look more inviting. If you live in Portsmouth it is worth your while to take a trip over the Gosport Ferry, we are Situated opposite the Gosport Ferry Ticket Office with nice views of Portsmouth Harbour. We have introduced Build your own Breakfasts and Build your own Burger a chance for you to experiment with flavour. If you are looking for a place to eat great tasting food at very reasonable prices TK's is the venue you are searching for.
“Refreshing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

It's great to see a new place to eat in Gosport. I walk im and want to try everything on the menu! My one criticism is I had recently had a burrito and It was 70% rice! I wanted more of that lovley pulled pork? I paid nearly £5 for mostly rice and beans, quite disappointing as i was expecting more for my money

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MissC1528
Martenh, Owner at TK snax, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
I am sorry that thought the ratios were wrong. Our Burritos are made up of 1/3 Rice 1/3 meat and 1/3 cheese and cost 3.95 against the competition who charge 8.25 for a similar product. I think ours are good value for your money like all our food. However next time you come in let me know and I will do you a special.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“What a find, this small little south american themed cafe is amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Really great to have something new to compete with boring sandwiches & burgers. Please do not be put off by appearances! A lovely little place, friendly owners and the best jerk pulled pork I've ever tasted

• Visited February 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“amazing food at the ferry terminal, gosport side”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

What a find, this small little south american themed cafe is amazing. Had a breakfast burrito the other day, it was filled to the brim with egg,rice,sausage, cheese, beans, didn't need to eat again that day. The rest of the menu looked great, will try the goat curry next time. Can't believe the prices either, they are such value for money. The owner was such a friendly chappie, go there, basic set up but the best food i had eaten in ages.

• Visited March 2013
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Delicious lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Really great to have something new to compete with boring sandwiches & burgers. I have to admit I was sceptical, but gave it a try because of the reviews.... they're not wrong! Deliciously tasty burritos at a fair price. Well wrapped for takeaway, still warm 20 mins later.

• Visited February 2013
Gosport, England, United Kingdom
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I am so glad I stumbled upon this place on my way back from Portsmouth - please do not be put off by appearances! A lovely little place, friendly owners and the best jerk pulled pork I've ever tasted (and I must admit, I am a bit of a pulled pork fanatic!) while it was being prepared I had a chance to look at all of the delicious offers plastered on the walls with pictures, I've made a mental note to return at least 6 times to try other things! I wish the owners the best of luck with their business, I'd rather see this business thrive than the same old chinese/kebab/indian places that Gosport is inundated with.

• Visited March 2013