“Incredible!”

TK Snax
Ranked #15 of 178 Restaurants in Gosport
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Authentic Mexican, Caribbean and other cultural food as well as English Cafe favourites. Food available to eat in or take away. Based in Gosport, Hampshire.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I am so glad I stumbled upon this place on my way back from Portsmouth - please do not be put off by appearances! A lovely little place, friendly owners and the best jerk pulled pork I've ever tasted (and I must admit, I am a bit of a pulled pork fanatic!) while it was being prepared I had a chance to look at all of the delicious offers plastered on the walls with pictures, I've made a mental note to return at least 6 times to try other things! I wish the owners the best of luck with their business, I'd rather see this business thrive than the same old chinese/kebab/indian places that Gosport is inundated with.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

its completly different food outlet to any thing around local marten is friendly and has good knowledge of his food ,i m not a fan of hot spicey food but the taste was divine i would not hesitate to push people through his doors

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Easy access for the town centre. Food is very cheap and absolutely gorgeous. Well worth a visit. Just a shame it's not open during the evening.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at tk snax after reading reviews on trip advisor. The café exterior is a little grim but don't be put off by this as the food is wonderful. We each had a burrito. It was packed full of tender beef coated in a delicious flavourful barbacoa sauce. It was amazing value and the lady behind the counter was really friendly and happily answered my questions about what tamales were.

I will definitely be back.

1  Thank lornamharper
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After taking on and conquering the penultimate widow maker challenge- and surviving, i thought it should be right to leave a review. Upon finding this place last week, i was impressed so much that i have been back 5 times! All i can say is try it for yourselves and don't judge a book by its cover! curry goat up next for me on the to try list....

1  Thank Deano65822