“Birthday Boys Buzzing!”

TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport
Ranked #2 of 6 Fun & Games in Gosport
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Sport Gosport Master the racing line quickly at TeamSport’s longest straights is the key to karting success!! With over 450 metres of long straights and a network of tight hairpins, determination and skill levels are put to the test! It’s flat out from the start and over the Donnington Bridge. Yon must keep the speed up around the Stirling bend and hold the racing line through the esses. If you have the nerve to be aggressive through Croft, victory will be yours!!
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Now that's how to deliver a 10th birthday party!

8 boys, three exclusive-to-the-group on-track sessions with Grand Prix style grid start for the final race!

Comprehensive safety brief, unobtrusive marshalling, good quality karts and definite encouragement to race (but always safely) made for the most memorable party.

It did cost more than our usual birthday party budget, but how many times will your child and their friends be 10 years old! The smiles on the boys' faces and the next day thank you texts from their parents made it all worthwhile.

So, next it's a booking for the dad's!

Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for such a lovely review and we're so pleased the 10th Birthday party went well and the children all had such a good time.
We look forward to seeing the Dad's race! Or if you're feeling brave, the kids can always race on track with you and you can see who really is the best driver in the family???
Kind regards,

"grid"
"height"
"instructions"

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went last weekend, it was my first time go karting and I had the best time! The staff were lovely, and understanding of my clumsiness (couldn't get my gloves on, accidentally went the wrong way first time out of the pits) It was fast and fun and an all round good afternoon I'll definitely be coming backsoon. I've caught the go karting bug

Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Hi Harriet P

So glad you had a great time with and and that you've now caught the karting bug! :-) Really hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

As most of my family and friends know how much I love karting but this place was good but the standard of karts has been down for the past 2 times I visited the kart was so slow I mean my 8 year's old said that dad tescos trolley goes faster so we lost time hope someone can look into it.

Thank MrZee786zee .
Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Oh no, sorry to hear you didn’t have a great time! We put a brand new fleet of Adult karts into Gosport at the end of last year and the junior karts are purposefully slower than the adult Karts for safety reasons, they’ll still do 30mph though. If you would like to get in touch with us on 08449980844 and let us know when you visited we can look further into your comments for you.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went here as part of a Stag do and was very impressed having been karting in various other locations.
The place is pretty clean and well run with helmets and race suits etc being well looked after (compared to ripped suits and knackered helmets at other venues I've been to)
The staff are friendly and very attentive, karts are all pretty decent and the track is pretty damn good and provides some great racing.
All in all great value for money

Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and are really pleased you had a great time on your Stag event! Did you get the stag in the pink suit? :-) We have tracks nationwide so we hope to see you back at your local TeamSport track very soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I booked the 'family madness' session at Team Sport Gosport, Hampshire. We were warmly greeted by Phil, registration was straight forward, the safety briefing was delivered with professionalism, all staff were genuinely concerned for the drivers' welfare. Our family (8 and 10 year old boys, me and the wife) had great fun on the track...the races were well marshaled with the emphasis on letting us race safely and intervening without delay when needed. The deal included food - pizza etc, which was fine. All in, a very enjoyable morning and gave me confidence to book my son's 10th birthday party there later this year. Well done Team Sport Gosport, and thank you.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Phil and his team will be really pleased to know they helped you have fun filled experience at TeamSport Gosport and they will be very happy to welcome your son and his friends for his birthday!

Thanks again, and see you soon!