“Great fun”

TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport
Ranked #2 of 6 Fun & Games in Gosport
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Sport Gosport Master the racing line quickly at TeamSport’s longest straights is the key to karting success!! With over 450 metres of long straights and a network of tight hairpins, determination and skill levels are put to the test! It’s flat out from the start and over the Donnington Bridge. Yon must keep the speed up around the Stirling bend and hold the racing line through the esses. If you have the nerve to be aggressive through Croft, victory will be yours!!
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Went with my daughters and their partners and my husband to celebrate my 65th birthday and we all had a lot of fun. It was well organised and at no time was I made to feel too old.,plus I wasn't last!

Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Hilary G,
Thanks for the review and we're so glad you had a great time. We'll hopefully see you back soon.
Kind regards

"grid"
"height"
"instructions"

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just had an awesome time spent whizzing around gosport track on the new karts.
Myself and 20 friends spent 45 mins on the track for £35. Special deal. It took a few hours to complete as there were so many of us but at no time was I bored. The spectators can just watch and see how the better drivers drive, or power slide in my case.

Anyway, it was great fun. The staff were very friendly, professional and courteous.

We will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank CormacMee
Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Hello CormacMee,

We're glad to hear you liked our new karts - that sounds like one big party you had! We'll also pass back the comments about the team - they will appreciate your kind feedback :)

Regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Have visited this venue on several occasions now and always have a fantastic time. Staff always friendly and helpfull, Staff always seem to get camaraderie flowing well between the drivers. Good pizza's. Well done teamsport.

Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Hi Ian,

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply of our track at Gosport. We'll pass on your comments about the team, they'll love it :)

See you again soon,

Reviewed June 17, 2013

we went on a sunday for the unlimited karting and it was great! i have been to the one in eastleigh a few times but this is a lot better. the waiting around was a bit boring between races but there is nothing you can do if there is a lot of people there. the food was good and average price. the staff were all very friendly and made the evening a joy

Claire B, Public Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello Aidan,

Thanks for your review. Sunday night is one of our popular nights as everyone wants to get in some last minute Karting before starting the week! We'll also pass on your comments about our team being friendly :)

Regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I take a few people with me each week karting and we go to a lot of different kart tracks on the south coast. This is by far the best circuit for my driving style....

However what lets it down is the quality of karts. I have been here about 6 times now and done about 5 hours of karting and almost every single session has resulted in me having to change my kart.

The last time I was here I changed my kart 3 times, in one 15 minute session... the first kart stalled, the second kart the front wheel was lose and so it wouldnt go round corners and the 3rd kart was sooo slow... you don't get any added time so I quite literally lost out...

We have spoken to head office numerous times about the quality of karts and they don't seem to care at all because as fair as they are concerned the kart start, stop and steer....

I really do hope that they get better karts as the staff have been fantastic and I think with right equipment this circuit will one of the best in the area.....

Claire B, Guest Relations Manager at TeamSport Indoor Karting Gosport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Hi Danny,
I'm really sorry to hear you've not enjoyed your racing experiences at our Gosport location, I agree the track is fantastic, I love the bridge round the corner and although the karts are older than some of the newer sites we do test them daily to ensure they are all okay and equally matched and have not had any reports from the track to say there are any problems. I will pass on your comments to the operations manager to get this looked into though and get the mechanic to do a test on them as well.
If you can let me know the date and time of your sessions where you had to change the kart 3 times and lost track time and I will see if I can get you a free spin on one of your next visits to make up for this as I totally understand that you may have lost out (can be used at any TeamSport venue if you didn't want to visit Gosport again)?
Kind regards