“Excellent Service & Food!”
Review of The New Bengal

The New Bengal
Ranked #8 of 178 Restaurants in Gosport
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Experience the very best of both modern and traditional Indian cuisine from some of the great regions of the sub-continent. Served in a vibrant contemporary atmosphere by prompt, efficient and friendly staff.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Top quality all round, great service from staff, food excellent.
Just what Trip Advisor does well, pointed in the direction of this great place.
Thanks to The New Bengal, look forward to returning.
Would advise to book, we were in at 19:00 on Thursday and it was full.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Visited this restaurant while in Gosport for a couple of days. It has to be one of the nicest Indian meals ever. The service was with a smile also. Would highly recommend. I had the Tandoori Mix and my partner had an Indian Summer (that's what we think it was called). Beware its very hot but extremely tasty!!

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for 25 years and it has been consistently the best Indian restaurant in the country by a long way. Great food, excellent service and friendly staff

1  Thank Emma R
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Whilst staying in Gosport I found this restaurant on Google and decided to give it a try. It got a thumbs up from the taxi driver and I was not disappointed. Very friendly and attentive staff. Huge menu range so, as ever, I went for something I had never had before. Main dish was Darjeeling, a mixture of kebab, lamb and chicken in a very good sauce. It was excellent, not expensive either. Went back the following night and again being adventurous with the menu provided another fine meal. Highly recommended.

2  Thank vintageATCO
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been lucky enough to travel the world extensively and we have decided the New Bengal is the tastiest Indian.

Highly recommend the Balti Lahore Chicken to all those that go for good old Korma or Tikka Masala you won't be disappointed to try this dish.

1  Thank Abby-in-Gosport