“Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Breakfast”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Only had breakfast here , very good , i always think a good breakfast is based on the quality of the sausage and bacon , this was good !

Visited September 2013

Gosport, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We popped in to see if The Pump House was accessible for a frail relative. We both had coffee and cake. The portions of cake were enormous! The coffee was of excellent quality and whilst we were there we were able to see a couple of very appetising looking breakfasts being cooked and consumed. The access is across shingle and there is a small step down to the cafe, so, alas, we couldn't take our relative there (even though the staff are happy to assist - the person concerned cannot cope with an uneven surface and wouldn't attempt a step without a grab rail to hold onto.)
There is a specials board with a good variety of snacks and meal options. Everything is prepared freshly and the staff are friendly. The Pump House is extremely clean and I am sure that, when the fine weather arrives, it will be extremely popular. I would highly recommend this little jewel in Gosport.

• Visited March 2014
“Perfectly placed for the end of my dog walk”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I walk my dog every day. And had been walking past this place only to see it closed. So decided to go an hour earlier and grab a brew on the way round. A lot of places in the area are funny with dogs but mine, and others are more then welcome. So I bought forward our walking time an hour to make sure we can stop here. And have done so now on many occasions. I enjoy sitting down having a brew and catching my breath here, but this week I took the step and went for something to eat as well. The menu is superbly laid out with a wide range of food that should be expected. But as a sailor in the a Royal Navy what caught my eye was the fact this place has a cheesy hammy eggy on the menu. Which will mean nothing to a civilian. (TRY IT). and just in case there are any other way bam eaters they're cooked by a ex Chops carrots with 24 years . And will not disappoint. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

WEST YORKS
“Great breakfast !”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a lovely little café with friendly service and well priced food. We enjoyed an excellent Welsh Rarebit and a good Bacon baguette all accompanied by a great mug of tea. If you get a chance try the home-made cakes especially the Coffee and Walnut if it is available.

Visited March 2014
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Great bubble.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Visited The Pump House for first time today. Food was great had the bubble & squeak with egg and sausages. A little bit of brown sauce made it perfect. Nice people, great value, will definitely visit again.