“Very Poor”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Ordered 3 curries and they all tasted the same.
It needs to improve their food.
Unfortunately the only indian restaurant in Budleigh Salterton

1  Thank Patrick C

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'm a novice when it comes to Indian food, but on a Sunday night in the middle of winter, there aren't too many places to eat in Budleigh Salterton. And so it was with some trepidation that we tried the Taj Mahal. We needn't have worried - the menu pointed us in a safe direction - and the waiter advised on quantities!

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Had several curries over a week, these ranged from takeaways to sitting in and my wife and I couldn't fault it at all. The menu is a excellent example of how good Indian food can be, don't bother trying anywhere else this place is perfect.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I really enjoyed my meal. They were such friendly people. I would go again if I were in the area. Splendid place.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

we have eaten here on both occasions we have stayed local .. its lovely food, the staff are really friendly and the service is fast, it does get busy so its best to book a table