“Nice modern apartment!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kirsty D
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Nice modern apartment!”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I liked this property; it smelled new and nice, the chairs and beds were comfortable and it's also spacious, especially the kitchen. I liked the split level aspect to it.
It's just a few minutes walk from the beach and is hidden round the back of a high street, so anything you need is just minutes away.
The owner also leaves biscuits and other necessities for you.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bonnie075
Bournemouth England
“A great little find!”
Reviewed February 17, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I booked this as a Christmas present for my sister, husband and their two young children. Shaun, the owner, couldn't have been more helpful from the start - offering a stair gate and high chair for my young nephew.
The apartment itself was lovely, furnished recently to a high standard and well equipped and presented. My sister was raving that it was her dream kitchen!
I can't comment on the local area as I didn't stay myself, but the apartment was easily found and the town and beach was very accessible by foot.
The icing on the cake was the addition of a few unexpected essentials from Shaun. He had kindly left milk, biscuits, tea, coffee and a few extras such as toiletries for the children. My sister was over the moon, as it was super helpful after travelling for 2.5 hours to get there, arriving of an evening.
All in all a wonderful stay and we wouldn't hesitate to return. In fact I would rather like to go myself ;)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 19, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I'm very glad your sister and her family enjoyed their stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing