I have stayed at Devere DG on several occasions. The main reason? You may as well be far away in the countryside, and can see the stars at night, yet somehow you are still within the M25, and only 30mins from Marylebone. Rooms are slightly small (15sqm?), but aren't overburdened with furniture - however, they would benefit from a couple of coat hooks, a luggage rack, and maybe a dumb butler. TV is a nice 32in set, and WiFi is free and good. The pool is nice at about 15-20m, but the spa and sauna were out of order, and appeared to have been for some time - please fix! Food was nice, and the bar is a relaxing space to spend the evening. A nice surprise is the gym, which is well kitted out compared to most hotels. Anyway, time for another walk in the countryside...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 42 acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland, Denham Grove offers stylish and modern accommodation, impressive modern leisure facilities and a convenient location close to the M40 and M25 motorways. There are 100 stylish en suite rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas. Each room features a TV. With great access to the region's major road network, the hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore this part of beautiful Buckinghamshire. Denham Grove is only 14 miles from the Wembley Stadium. The great leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a mini-gym, a spa bath and a sauna. The hotel also offers tennis and a pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Denham Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devere Venues Denham Grove Hotel Denham
- Devere Venues Hotel Denham