Stayed here on a business trip. Nice location in quiet side of Denham. Clean surroundings, bars and lobby and nice service and good food on restaurant. But the room... really tiny tired old room long and dark corridors away from lobby. Sewer smell in bathroom, old furniture, dark room. Nowhere near worth of 110 GBP. Perhaps there are better rooms in this hotels and i was just unlucky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 42 acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland, Denham Grove offers stylish and modern accommodation, impressive modern leisure facilities and a convenient location close to the M40 and M25 motorways. There are 100 stylish en suite rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas. Each room features a TV. With great access to the region's major road network, the hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore this part of beautiful Buckinghamshire. Denham Grove is only 14 miles from the Wembley Stadium. The great leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a mini-gym, a spa bath and a sauna. The hotel also offers tennis and a pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Denham Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devere Venues Denham Grove Hotel Denham
- Devere Venues Hotel Denham