Stayed here for a single night to attend a wedding and therefore did not spend an awful lot of time in the hotel. Booked despite some of the more negative reviews as it was so cheap comparative to other hotels in the area (£39.99 for a double - the least I've ever paid in the UK!).
For the price, it was better than I expected: clean and well laid out with nice outdoor bar area. The room itself was clean with a comfortable bed and a decent bathroom. Only complaint was that the TV in our room had terrible reception, particularly frustrating as we were trying to catch the Wimbledon Men's Final!
Additionally, opted out of breakfast (charged at £12.50 a head, felt this was a bit out of keeping with the cost of the room).
Otherwise, for this price, I'm not sure what people are complaining about! Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 42 acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland, Denham Grove offers stylish and modern accommodation, impressive modern leisure facilities and a convenient location close to the M40 and M25 motorways. There are 100 stylish en suite rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas. Each room features a TV. With great access to the region's major road network, the hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore this part of beautiful Buckinghamshire. Denham Grove is only 14 miles from the Wembley Stadium. The great leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a mini-gym, a spa bath and a sauna. The hotel also offers tennis and a pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Denham Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devere Venues Denham Grove Hotel Denham
- Devere Venues Hotel Denham