“Superb!!!”
Review of Tilehouse Lodge

Tilehouse Lodge
Ranked #1 of 3 Denham B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed at Tilehouse Lodge for a week in Jan while my other half was in Harefield Hospital having Heart Surgery, and it happened to be the week we had all the snow!!! Very nice B&B, rooms were spotless and to a very high standard, breakfast was also very good. It was a very difficult week for me going backwards and forwards to the hospital but was made better by the fact that I had somewhere nice and homely to go back to!! Louisa is very nice and accommodating, Would def reccommend this to anyone brilliant value for money!!! Look forward to going back there again soon!

Room Tip: All rooms were good!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Tilehouse is unusual. A very rural location, so quiet at night. The furniture is well above average. The room that I occupied was clean. On arrival I was given a jug of fresh milk, a nice touch. The flatscreen TV was the largest I have every encountered in a B&B.
The owner is very pleasant.
Breakfast offering was good for most, but limited for my low carb requirements.
Off road parking was good.
There is a good riverside pub 20 mins walk away. I would stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms looked good. Almost no noise at night.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Made the booking for 2 rooms on the day of arrival. Good Friday has Late Deals were unable to confirm my booking the night before. We were going to the Harry Potter experience on the Friday and thought it would make a proper break to stay over night. We found the property which is in a very rural location. Parked car in drive and was greeted by Louisa's sister who showed us to our rooms. First bonus for us was that my husband and l had our own bathroom and son and girlfriend had a shared. It was confirmed that there was no extra charge because l had booked shared rooms. The rooms are beautiful with tasteful furnishings tea/ coffee and water. We were informed that the owner was out at present but we were given keys to room and front door. After taking a rest we went to leave to go into Uxbridge we did find that we had been given the wrong key to our son's room so he was unable to lock it from the outside. We retired early but we heard noises coming from down stairs so husband went to investigate and found the owner. Very helpful and was able to confirm breakfast. I must confess l did not sleep very well and the next morning felt like death. On looking under the bed found that the wooden slates had broken. This would have accounted for the saggy feeling that l had on my side. Breakfast was very good with help yourself to toast, cereal and juice and we were able to inform owner of problem with bed. We would not hesitate in going back to the tilehouse although l did not sleep very well l can say this is a lovely place to stay. Very clean and laid back. With a very pleasant owner.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Lodge again & again we were not disappointed, super room, very clean and
made to feel very welcome, fresh eggs from the owners own chickens, very laid back owner
who is very sweet & willing to help, she gave us a lift to the station which took us directly to
Wembley, the car could do with a clean though !! Will definitely go back again especially as
we only paid £60 per night, great value, great B&B, great host 10 out of 10 well done

Room Tip: Book as early as possible, like anything good you need to book early, All rooms have lovely views...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a good value B&B and just what we needed coming for 1 night for a party locally. The tray with beverages in the room and bottles of water was welcome.
The en suite room was clean and homely and the bed comfortable. One thing I would change is that the window looking to the front of the property could do with a curtain to be able to sleep a little longer in the morning.
Louisa and her family made us very welcome and we would recommend this lovely B&B in a quiet location.
You have some use of the De veres amenities next door if you have time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Tilehouse Lodge is a great find. It's in a very pretty spot. The off-road parking is good ( and I have a big 4x4), the rooms are lovely and well equipped with nice views. Louisa, the owner is delightful and everyone makes you feel very welcome. I was working at Pinewood Studio's and so it was perfect for me - about 10-15 min drive - because I kept strange hours! I didn't get to try the breakfast but was told to "help myself" from the kitchen if I got hungry. I'll certainly be staying here again and can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I Stayed here for a few weeks whilst away for work, was made to feel very welcome and nothing being too much trouble for louisa. The place is very warm and welcoming and spotlessly clean. louisa was very kind and helpful through out my stay and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business