“A very good and typical mallorquin restaurant !”
Review of Cafe Can

Cafe Can
Ranked #24 of 33 Restaurants in Felanitx
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rochefort, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very good and typical mallorquin restaurant !”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went in this restaurant several times. For lunch, we have always ordered "el menu del dia " the menu of the day. Food is excellent and very typical !! In this menu you have the choice of four starters, after three kind of meat and one of fish, all cooked in traditionnal way, with fresh products of the area, then dessert ,and a drink include for only 9,75 the week and 14,25 € on sunday !!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Caroline30650

Prague, Czech Republic
“Just once...and not anymore”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've visited the restaurant with my wife in mid of June 2013 after a recommendation from a local women where she guided us there one afternoon. So we've decided to visit this place and I can say that this is one of the worst restaurant's I've visited in Mallorca. And I've visited a lot of them on whole Mallorca.

To sum up - food was terrible, my wife ordered tapas & I've ordered a burger (thought it won't be the Mc'Ds style). Tapas was considered of 3 types of food - tomato salad, fritto majorquin & chicken croquets. Salad was ...lets say ok, then the fritto majorquin was covered with pepper and it didn't taste well..but the worst were chicken croquets from frozen prepared meal....and after cutting it at half...the chicken meat from inside looked like a liquid with very bad color. So we've returned it back to kitchen.

I've ordered a burger which looked bad, tasted bad and looked like a bad joke prepared in microwave from frozen food. It tasted like it was made out of plastic. As we were hungry, we ate a bit, not all but after we've left, later that day, we've had stomach issues.

I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anybody and advice to find different place and not even look at this place from a distance. I've used a toilet which was dirty, not cleaned and smelly. Outside sitting had dirty chairs. Service was poor.

This place is at Felanitx plaza so people visit it, but I just don't understand why ...

• Visited June 2013