“Perfect week!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Apartament Ilinca

Living room Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Michael P
Bucharest, Romania
“Perfect week!”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Perfect appartment for our family (5 person) + dog. Close to the lift and skiing area.... very nice, friendly and supporting host... thanks a lot to cristina.

Date of stay: February 2017
Management Response
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks a lot for the kind words. I have just do what I was thinking will make you feel pampered. I will be more than happy to be your host again in the future. Wish you a happy year.
Shane B
“Home away from home”
Reviewed January 20, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I had awonderful stay at Apartament Ilinca. The apartament itself is large, well furnished, clean and very welcoming. It is located near ski slopes, many venues to eat well or could stay in and enjoy your stay.
Many many thanks to the owner and manager Cristina. She is a blessing in disguise and we can all vouce for her honesty, reliability and her hostes qualities.
Highly recommend this apartament and the owner. We made friends, memories and we will return.
From Australia

Date of stay: January 2016
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 21, 2016
Thanks a lot for this very nice words. I miss all of you and big hugs to Pumkin-ela. I will be waiting for you. Muahhhhh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing