the hotel is right at the bottom of the ski slope. It's elegantly decorated overall. The rooms are quite small but comfortable. Those without balconies are slightly bigger but its worth having a balcony in the mountains. There is a big indoors pool and a outdoors hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the mountains next to the ski slopes of Poiana Braşov, the Sport Hotel is a relaxing holiday destination for all seasons and a privileged location for events. Discover fascinating Transylvania and the city of Braşov, the Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) and the Peleş Castle, a former royal residence, all within easy reach. Offering spectacular views of the resort, the rooms combine the coziness of the Bavarian style with the modern design. Discover the large King rooms or spend quality time in the Jacuzzi, surrounded by the wide open spaces of the presidential suite. Taste the culinary wonders of the restaurant, or grab a drink in the bar. Sport Hotel is an elegant ski-in/ski-out property within walking distance from the Bradul ski slope. The winter wonderland turns into a green paradise during the summer, when the surroundings offer great opportunities for hiking enthusiasts. Following a day's adventure in the mountains, you can relax at the Sport Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ana Hotels Sport Poiana Brasov reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sport Hotel Poiana Brasov
- Sport Hotel And Spa
- Ana Hotel Poiana Brasov
- Ana Hotels Sport Poiana Brasov Brasov County, Romania