I have been visiting this hotel for a number of years so far and can now say it is a 4 stars. My wife and me visited it again this weekend 17-18 November 2012. The premises were renovated 2 years ago and the swimming pool was redecorated in a good way. The Spa is more than ok, nothing spectacular but very clean and relaxing (several types of massage available, plus other things). The rooms are well equiped,modern, new and clean. Internet cable available within the rooms and wi-fi available only in public areas. Breakfast was as expected for a 4 stars, maybe a larger variety of juices would help for the future. Food quality and a la carte is very good. A large parking place for people coming by car, is available for free. The most positive thing to say is that the hotel is at less than 200 meters away from the starting point of the cable carryer machine that takes skiers up to the top of the slope. Apart from that, maybe it is worth mentioning that the hotel owner comes often during weekends and this time he was having breakfast together with all guests. All in all, GOOD TO GO, especially for winter (travelling by car from Bucharest takes around 3 hrs up to the resort of Poiana Brasov).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the mountains next to the ski slopes of Poiana Brasov, the Sport Hotel is a relaxing holiday destination for all seasons and a privileged location for events. Discover fascinating Transylvania and the city of Brasov, the Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) and the Peles Castle, a former royal residence, all within easy reach. Offering spectacular views of the resort, the rooms combine the coziness of the Bavarian style with the modern design. Discover the large King rooms or spend quality time in the Jacuzzi, surrounded by the wide open spaces of the presidential suite. Taste the culinary wonders of the restaurant, or grab a drink in the bar. Sport Hotel is an elegant ski-in/ski-out property within walking distance from the Bradul ski slope. The winter wonderland turns into a green paradise during the summer, when the surroundings offer great opportunities for hiking enthusiasts. Following a day's adventure in the mountains, you can relax at the Sport Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ana Hotels Sport Poiana Brasov reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sport Hotel Poiana Brasov
- Sport Hotel And Spa
- Ana Hotel Poiana Brasov
- Ana Hotels Sport Poiana Brasov Brasov County, Romania