ALPIN Hotel Resort & Spa
House of Dracula Hotel(Poiana Brasov)(Great Value!)
$52
$49
The Rizzo Boutique Hotel(Poiana Brasov)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
Book now, pay at stay
$64
Ana Hotels Bradul(Poiana Brasov)
$98
Teleferic Grand Hotel(Poiana Brasov)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$97
$88
Hotel Crisalpin(Poiana Brasov)(Great Value!)
$54
Hotel Ruia(Poiana Brasov)
$54
  • Restaurant
Pensiunea Orizont(Poiana Brasov)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$64
  • Restaurant
Vila Zorile(Poiana Brasov)
$43
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $51/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliving roombig terracekids clubkids areanew wingsmall kidsreception staffmountain resortski slopesnice experienceteam buildingrooms are largenice viewaparthotelsparomaniafurniture
Reviewed July 6, 2011

i have stayed in alpin for about 14 times now and can't get enough.

the hotel provides the best value for money - we have steayed there for 66 eur double room with breakfast.

what was good:
- semiolimpyc pool, heated, very nice
- very cosy feeling in hotel and rooms
- the food in the restaurant - even though a bit pricy (11 RON / ciorba, 30-70 RON main course, wine bottle starting 40 RON).
- the bar is the only live place in poiana brasov after midnight - any day of the week

bad:
- not much. only the restaurant menu - not suited for 2 weeks vacantion (not very much choice, only fitted for max 4-5 days stay).

would recommend to anyone

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2011

My name is Peter and I stayed In the Alpin Hotel for 5 nights in o cozy double room (I was with my girlfriend). Nothing to complain… except the next door crying baby from the last night  , but anyway it was not that much… we were not alone in the hotel… it was full so you can expect this kind of events. After hiking up to the top of Postavaru where you can have great views over Poiana Brasov and not only we came back ready to relax and to enjoy the Spa center which was more than we expected. The entertain program and listening the piano while having dinner really made our day!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I don’t understand why all these bad reviews… me and my family have spent 7 great days in this hotel from the 5tth till the 11th of February. The rooms are spacious and very clean… the sheets were changed twice and the used towels daily. We had a delicious breakfast every morning and after we enjoyed the snowy days between this marvelous landscapes. When we returned we dinned in the restaurant where the staff was very helpful,,, we have nothing to complain… so I would recommend this hotel for everyone with big expectations.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank seven_pub
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Me and my family have spent 6 great days on Alpin Hotel from February the 5th till February 11th.
The room was spacious and very clean, sheets were changed twice during our stay and towels every day.
The breakfast was delicious every morning and combined with astonising views and clean air from the ski slopes was a great holiday.
Every night we dinned in the hotel's restaurant and I must say, the food is very good and the staff was very helpful presenting us with details about Romanian cuisine which I knew nothing about it.
Overall was a nice hotel I would recommend it to everyone.
M.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mark_spencer_jr
Reviewed February 13, 2011

If you want to spend your money - and not a small amount - with no use, please understand that these people do not care about their clients.
Poor and old rooms for a 4* hotel, worse is that they do not clean it properly, but the one thing that scared us were the bugs in the restaurant - now I am thankfull I had to wait 40 minutes for our order (2 adults and 1 child), because during this time we saw 2 BUGS under our table - IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESTAURANT!
We reported this and we got the answer : it just happened! But next day on our breakfast, another bug showed us how well he knows the restaurant running down the chair. And thei call themselves a classy hotel! Be careful!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family