“Bad experience”

Ranked #12 of 14 Restaurants in Poiana Brasov
Asini, Greece
“Bad experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We went there outside the season period and they didn't have anything from the menu. An old man brought us a hand written paper with the few dishes they had. Food was average and we were initially served a platter that had been eaten from already. Don't recommend it.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dimitris M

Brasov, Romania
“Great new year party!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The corect name is " STANA TURISTICA" .We were a group of 6 people, wanted to celebrate The new Year Eve in POiana Brasov, our luck we found availability at this restaurant.The service and all the party was just wonderfull, with a big fire and champagne outside in the snow, was just what we needed.
The food also was very good!My opinion, the prices, for Poiana Brasov, were very honest.
Recommend it!

• Visited December 2012
Bucharest, Romania
“Stay away from this place”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hello all,
Unfortunately I tell you what's the worst experience of my life. I wanted to eat something traditional and the whole list had only one plate with some vegetables. I wanted to eat bulz because I was in the fold and had no cheese .... Eventually I gave up eating. I asked for a brandy boiled and when I wanted to pay the bill I saw something else
I had Maramures brandy produced that can not cook.
Not recommended under any circumstances.
Stay away from this place

• Visited January 2013
Bucharest
“Communist venue all the way”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Been here for lunch on Jan 2nd, as
I was on my way home and all tje other restaurants in Poiana Brasov were fully booked. Restaurant (Stana Turistica is the right name) is huge and only 3 tables were booked and this should have ring a bell . Menu is very bried and half the dishes were not available , variations on the existing ones
were not available . The waitress was behaving like she was there forever, slow and unattentive. Unless you like extreme lunches, beware of this lousy place.

1 Thank macanila