“A wonderful experience. A three day tour to remember...”
Review of Nordic Ventures

Nordic Ventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Nordic Ventures offer a wide range of nature based outdoor activities. Our base is in Voss, 100 km from Bergen. We are situated between the two major fjords of Norway, the Sognefjord to our North and the Hardangerfjord to our South, making it the perfect base for anybody wishing to visit western Norway.Our guided Sea Kayaking tours will take you to the most beautiful places of the Nærøyfjord in the UNESCO World Heritage site. If you are looking for an active holiday, look no further, you have come to the right place!
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience. A three day tour to remember...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I did a three day tour with Nordic ventures as part of our honeymoon. Our guide, Nick, was just fantastic. He was very experienced and shared a wealth of local knowledge as well as a larger perspective on Norway with us. The trip itself was breathtaking from the off. We were blessed with superb weather. Physically challenging but not overwhelming and with lots of flexibility to suit most levels of fitness but you will definitely get more from this trip if you are fit and willing to push yourself a bit. The food was simply superb for this type of environment, I was never hungry which is quite a challenge given the amount of exercise the trip involves.

We did the trip with another couple from Oz, Matt and Kate who wanted me to also let people know what a fantastic time they had had as well.

Thank you Nick and Nordic ventures for a wonderful trip.

Enschede, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We did a day tour kayaking the Nærøyfjord. Excellent trip. Very well organized. You get to see the fjord including its waterfalls from various angles. The bbq on the beach was also cool. I can recommend this to anyone!

1 Thank Jasper V
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great trip”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had a two day trip booked. One child got ill at short notice. Company was great and allowed us to convert to a one day trip instead for me and remaining teen. Had a great time, Guides were good, trip was fun. Pace was fairly light -as advertised -but we still covered a good distance, saw the fijords, had a nice lunch and came back late pm. I would do the multi trip anytime I was back.

1 Thank roryfromca
London, England, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Superb service, exceeded all expectations”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Having always wanted to visit Norway and the fjords, I had high expectations going into this trip. Nordic Ventures not only met those expectations, but exceeded them easily.

Equipment hire was easy, guide was knowledgeable, airport transfers easy, food cooked was amazing (especially for a vegetarian), and all this surrounded by breathtaking scenery and wonders of nature.

Wonderfully well planned and smooth trip, would highly recommend anyone travelling to the area to try this company as I doubt you could be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ali T
Singapore, Singapore
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“3-day tour worth every penny”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I joined the 3-day kayaking and hiking tour. It was a fantastic experience and Nordic Ventures made the entire tour completely worry-free. We enjoyed it very much and took many nice photos. Both Jan and the guide were very accommodating and helpful. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013