“wowed by great food & service”
Review of Ta' Guza - CLOSED

Ta' Guza
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Went to have a meal at this new place, and was wowed by the great food served. What's more wow was the excellent service, given by friendly staff!! Definitely recommend it. I'll be back for more...Thanks!! :D

1  Thank mariannagrimaud

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I can't wait to go again to try something new on the menu, so far I loved every bite of everything I tried there from the food to the pastries. Great place to grab a bite, friendly atmosphere & delicious food.

1  Thank Albino X
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If there is one place in this area which I would recommend without batting an eyelid, it definitely has to be Ta' Guza. As soon as one walks in, one feels comfortable and is greeted with a smile from the people behind the counter. Food is always baked or cooked fresh, portions are generous and everything is prepared by Alice, the great girl in the kitchen. Ta' Guza offers that little bit extra..which does make a lot of difference especially when one considers the number of outlets serving food all over the place. Owned by Josephine or as she prefers being called Jo (hence the name Ta' Guza) this place is buzzing with activity any time of the day and evening.

1  Thank Pablito360
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had heard from friends that Ta' Guza had opened it's doors in such an easy to park and reach location...food is ready in no time! I have alwas been a fan of Fish & Chips but never really found anywhere which could produce something close to what I usually eat in my favourite places in London....finally to my amazement, by chance i tasted a dish of the day at Ta Guza.. which happened to be Fish & Chips...and since then I always look forward to having it again and again...believe or not they get it right every time! Keep it up Guza, you always manage to brighten up our lunches!

1  Thank GordonValentino
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I particularly enjoy going to Ta'Guza on Sunday mornings. The breakfast is super and the price is more than reasonable. I had the opportunity to have a chat with the owner herself and I can tell that Josephine is a meticulous person when it comes to cleanliness and organization! She definitely operates this place with love and passion and this reflects with the good quality of anything that is on offer on the vast and genuine menu at Ta'Guza! I surely suggest this place a try!

1  Thank Dion S