We had a week long stay in this lovely, old hotel. Our room was fairly small but had a large bed and everything we needed. The view was a treat to wake up to! The staff couldn't do enough for us. Breakfast was varied and plentiful, Dinner was different every day and consisted of local delicacies and accompanied by local red and white wine. The old town of Trevi is well worth exploring with lots of hidden gems. The small square in front of the hotel a perfect setting for pre and after dinner drinks. We will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevi is located on the top of an hill along the Flaminia speedway and is a charming small medieval Borgo, rich in art, in a overlooking position with a great view towards Assisi and Spoleto. Constructed in concentric circles, Trevi resembles a spiral-shaped shell which preserves intact its ancient heart: The Complex Antica Dimora alla Rocca, composed by two adjoining, historical Buildings of the XVII Century – Palazzo Valenti & Palazzo Urighi - and by the Medieval Borghetto del Mostaccio, less than 100 feet far from these. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Antica Dimora alla Rocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Hotel Trevi
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Trevi