I so want to give this place a good review - it has many good points - position-staff-rooms to a point-nice feel in public areas although dark. But also bad points - the food for our party was not of a good enough quality - the rooms although nicely put together and look good to the eye however everyone complained of no where to unpack other than a wardrobe. There were no draws or storage space. This was also the case for the bathrooms. Nowhere to put your bits and pieces - quite unusual. They also seemed to be a bit short staffed at times. It may be that the new young management need a bit more time to smooth things out.
I would recommend the alla Rocca to friends but try to choose your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevi is located on the top of an hill along the Flaminia speedway and is a charming small medieval Borgo, rich in art, in a overlooking position with a great view towards Assisi and Spoleto. Constructed in concentric circles, Trevi resembles a spiral-shaped shell which preserves intact its ancient heart: The Complex Antica Dimora alla Rocca, composed by two adjoining, historical Buildings of the XVII Century – Palazzo Valenti & Palazzo Urighi - and by the Medieval Borghetto del Mostaccio, less than 100 feet far from these. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Antica Dimora alla Rocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Hotel Trevi
- Antica Dimora Alla Rocca Trevi