Review Highlights
Fantastic ebike tour

Our first experience of ebikes was a great success, thanks to Elizabeth (and the amazing Tuscan... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2020
EyelashTravels
Twickenham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great service!

Rented a Pinarello Dogma F12 for 2 days - fab service from booking to returning the bike at the... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2020

from $1,787.82
from $109.74
from $51.79
More Info
All reviews e bikes rent bikes bike tour great service quality bikes great ride white roads high end beautiful area in great condition chianti hills at home via email incredible views wine tasting gravel bianchi
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Itching to ride while the weather was predicted to be nice, I found Tuscany Bicycle via online search. Elizabeth responded quickly and we were committed. After a busy season, it was mid/late October, and we were the only people signed on for the day. Filippo escorted us via bicycle & Elizabeth was always nearby with the van if we needed anything. The terrain was fantastic, the length of the ride was perfect, and the guide/service was exceptional!
The bikes provided were outstanding! It felt like the Pinarello GAM was made for me; the size was perfect--thanks:)
There are several tours to choose from depending on your time and ability. Check them out!

Reviewed October 25, 2018

We felt pretty lucky to have found this great bike store. The staff took time to discuss routes with us. With one day notice, we were able to rent both ebikes and a great carbon fibre bike. This was our best biking day during our holiday in Italy. Ebikes made it easy to tackle tough hills, road and traffic in the area were great. The staff spoke English which made it so easy for us and they provided excellent service. We highly recommend this place and would rent from them again if we were lucky enough to come back to this beautiful region. Cute little town with restaurants, food shops and lovely little pottery store.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous time and took Filippo’s suggestion to go up the hill to the castle - not sure we could do it, but the e-Bike made it NO PROBLEM! Fantastic- would do it again...my 77 year old mother did it with me - bravissimo!!

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Visited Gaiole for my first time after riding from Nice to Tuscany. Contact with Gina Joy at Tuscany Bicycle was professional and prompt at all times. It was comforting throughout my arrangements knowing that I was dealing with a professional. The vintage bike hire was handled with ease for my friends and I. In person, Gina was equally impressive as she was during our pre ride communication. A real ‘JOY’ to deal with and couldn’t recommend highly enough. PS the L’Eroica ride day was a fantastic experience and the Chianti region a superb destination with great food, wine, scenery, culture and people

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Went to EROICA and rented 4 vintage bikes with my friends. Everything was easy going. We did a quick bike fit days before the event . Stored the bikes and picked up just in time for starting line. We returned the bikes without any trouble. The shop is very close to the finnish line. In a few minutes after our arrival we were bike free and enjoying eroica pasta party. I do recommend the shop. Fillippo is super patient and avaiable guy.
Great job tuscany bicycle!