TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
E-bike ride

We had a great ride in Tuscany. The bikes were really fun. We bike here in the states but not on... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2019
Relax546687
via mobile
Tucson Riders in Tuscany September 8, 2019

The service, bikes and staff were EXCELLENT. From the owner Elizabeth to their staff they helped... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2019

from $73.37
from $199.78
from $108.36
More Info
All reviews road bike e bikes rent bikes excellent bikes bike tour fantastic service tuscan hills bikes were delivered these guys useful advice bike fit great ride chianti villages quality bikes rental experience three days beautiful region
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous time and took Filippo’s suggestion to go up the hill to the castle - not sure we could do it, but the e-Bike made it NO PROBLEM! Fantastic- would do it again...my 77 year old mother did it with me - bravissimo!!

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Visited Gaiole for my first time after riding from Nice to Tuscany. Contact with Gina Joy at Tuscany Bicycle was professional and prompt at all times. It was comforting throughout my arrangements knowing that I was dealing with a professional. The vintage bike hire was handled with ease for my friends and I. In person, Gina was equally impressive as she was during our pre ride communication. A real ‘JOY’ to deal with and couldn’t recommend highly enough. PS the L’Eroica ride day was a fantastic experience and the Chianti region a superb destination with great food, wine, scenery, culture and people

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Went to EROICA and rented 4 vintage bikes with my friends. Everything was easy going. We did a quick bike fit days before the event . Stored the bikes and picked up just in time for starting line. We returned the bikes without any trouble. The shop is very close to the finnish line. In a few minutes after our arrival we were bike free and enjoying eroica pasta party. I do recommend the shop. Fillippo is super patient and avaiable guy.
Great job tuscany bicycle!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The Chianti wine tour was definitely a highlight of our family trip to Tuscany. First, Elizabeth was extremely responsive, accommodating, and professional in helping us determine the best tour for our family. We had a range of individuals that needed bikes including those in their 20s, 60s, and even a pregnant rider. Elizabeth made sure we were all outfitted with the proper bikes and equipment. From the start of the tour, the staff of Tuscany Bicycle put the group at ease. Chris and Danielle made excellent tour guides. Safety was clearly a priority. I would definitely visit Tuscany Bicycle on our next trip to Italy!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We were passing through this area & decided to rent bikes for a day of riding in beautiful Tuscany. We discovered this rental shop & were so glad we did. The staff were super friendly & gave us lots of useful information that made our overall experience a very pleasant one. The bikes were well maintained & worked perfectly as well as being moderately priced. Would highly recommend this shop to anyone wanting to rent bikes in this area.

Date of experience: September 2018